Thursday, September 20, 2007

I belive

When I was a little girl I thought there's a ghost under my bed. And when I am asleep I always whet down and I felt my feet was in down and I felt that my feet were being tickled. I thought ghost wanted to grab my feet, I whet down stairs and went to my mother and cried for thirty minutes.

When I was a little girl I was doing my homework. And when I did mt homework I always thought there was a ghost behind me and I always looked ack and stukied, looked back and studied.

When I was little I thought there was a santa. And before santa gave the presents I went to super market with my family. And my mother wanted to buy some clothes but my mother just left it. At night time I thought santa would give me a present and I slept. Next morning i saw the present under my pillow. I open is and the present was a cloth that my mother wanted to buy it in the supermarket!!!!!

1 comment:

Suah said...

jinju your blog is great!!